The SupCat Executive Team
Founder & President
Ms. Byall is the Founder and President of SupCat Services LLC. She has over 20 years of Procurement experience spanning the complete Source-to-Pay cycle.
Ms. Byall’s extensive career includes over 18 years focused primarily on Supplier and Catalog Enablement. During this time, she has either directly worked for, implemented or done deep dive assessments of the major solutions out there, honing her skills for:
- Product Management – Performing functional design, testing, go-to-market, strategic partnerships
- Solutioning – Supporting contract negotiations and identifying tools, timeline, resources, expenses
- Program/Project Management – Establishing project plan, governance, escalation point
- Mobilization – Identifying staff, performing knowledge transfer, operational excellence, service readiness testing
- Delivery – Developing and implementing people, processes and tools in support of Client engagements
Ms. Byall has a proven track record for executing large, complex programs across the following industries: Oil/Gas/Petrochemical, Technology, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Education, Shipping and Manufacturing. She is known for her deep subject matter expertise, thorough approach, and exceptional delivery skills.
Mr. Byall is Vice President of SupCat Services LLC. He is responsible for leading the Operations team, implementing strategic business change and helping drive business growth.
Mr. Byall has over 25 years of Customer Service and Management experience, more than 13 of which have been focused on Management Systems, Business Process Improvements and Continuous Improvement solutions.
Mr. Byall is a certified Occupational Health and Safety Lead Auditor by Exemplar Global, with experience auditing:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
With additional focus and awareness on:
- ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility Management System
* ISO 20400 – Sustainable Procurement
Director of Strategy
Ms. Jacques is the Director of Strategy at SupCat Services LLC. She is responsible for developing our Corporate and Service Implementation Strategy and Delivery framework.
Ms. Jacques is also responsible for leading the Strategy team in developing transformational approaches that support the project delivery and implementation of eProcurement technology solutions for complex global clients.
Ms. Jacques’ experience spans almost 20 years supporting buy/sell side initiatives with a focus on Supplier and Catalog Enablement. She brings a unique mix of experience including SAAS Product Management that brought to market an integrated catalog collaboration tool that enabled clients to purchase products electronically from their suppliers.
Ms. Jacques experience includes global eProcurement implementations for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries including Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Consulting, and Oil/Gas/Petrochemical.