The SupCat Executive Team
Founder & President
Ms. Byall is the Founder and President of SupCat Services LLC. She has over 20 years of Procurement experience spanning the complete Source-to-Pay cycle.
Ms. Byall’s extensive career includes over 18 years focused primarily on Supplier and Catalog Enablement. During this time, she has either directly worked for, implemented or done deep dive assessments of the major solutions out there, honing her skills for:
- Product Management – Performing functional design, testing, go-to-market, strategic partnerships
- Solutioning – Supporting contract negotiations and identifying tools, timeline, resources, expenses
- Program/Project Management – Establishing project plan, governance, escalation point
- Mobilization – Identifying staff, performing knowledge transfer, operational excellence, service readiness testing
- Delivery – Developing and implementing people, processes and tools in support of Client engagements
Ms. Byall has a proven track record for executing large, complex programs across the following industries: Oil/Gas/Petrochemical, Technology, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Education, Shipping and Manufacturing. She is known for her deep subject matter expertise, thorough approach, and exceptional delivery skills.
Vice-President of Operations
Mr. Byall is Vice President of Operations at SupCat Services LLC. He is responsible for leading the Operations team, implementing strategic business change and helping drive business growth.
Mr. Byall has over 25 years of Customer Service and Management experience, more than 13 of which have been focused on Management Systems, Business Process Improvements and Continuous Improvement solutions.
Mr. Byall is a certified Occupational Health and Safety Lead Auditor by Exemplar Global, with experience auditing:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
With additional focus and awareness on:
- ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility Management System
* ISO 20400 – Sustainable Procurement
Vice-President of Strategy
Ms. Jeanneau is Vice-President of Strategy at SupCat Services LLC. Prior to joining SupCat, she had a long (30+ years) and successful career with ExxonMobil Procurement, serving multiple strategic and operational management positions, as well as, acting as a Project Manager in several global systems implementations.
Focused on client benefits, Ms. Jeanneau received several awards for achieving results above and beyond expectations. She was recognized by her clients as an enthusiastic, creative and results driven professional, receiving several awards for exceeding expectations.
She is a Procurement subject matter expert, implementing change management strategies, conducting training to Procurement personnel globally and leading teams to improve processes and organizational performance.
“I feel very lucky for the opportunities I’ve had during my career. I performed several international positions during my last 20 years which enriched my life. I enjoyed working with different people around the world and transforming my experience and knowledge into actions with positive results for my clients and by mentoring my colleagues. I want to continue doing this with SupCat Services which shares my values in giving, sharing, serving, respecting differences and always being grateful”.